I used to work for Scam Artist Tim Steinmetz at his Scam company Advanced Insulation Services, LLC. Do Not Work For This Company if you want to get PAID!!!

Scam Artist Tim Steinmetz will do everything possible to cheat you out of your agreed salary and or commission and then when you complain about it he tells you if you dont like it go find a new job!!!

This is the same guy who cheats his customers on pricing and invoicing so I guess what should I have expected...... http://www.aiservicesllc.com/

When i worked for him I would go out on sales calls do all the measuring and go back to the office to create the estimate. Time would always come in and raise the prices and when i asked why he replied - its ok that company can afford to pay extra!!!! REALLY!!!!

Then when the job was over he would charge the customer some kind of overage change.... not fair at all!!!

My name is MIKE and I approve this message! Hey Tim, Pay me my final salary!!!!

This person wrote the review because of "employee payroll problem" at Advanced Insulation Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2700 and wants Advanced Insulation Services to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Advanced Insulation Services hr accounting payroll treat people properly for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments